Tuesday, April 13, 2021


 Masked 

Yes, I wear a mask.  

A Vogmask N95*, actually. 

I've worn a mask for years. 

Well before Covid came onto the scene, I have had to wear a mask. 


A part of me thought there would be a little more room for understanding; less getting 'the look'.

Sadly- as Covid rose, so did people's opinions and emotions.  Some going as far as to make wearing/not wearing a mask The Line In The Sand- on which to take a Stand. 

Now, if you know me at all, you know I hold a lot of strong convictions!   I also hope you would find that along with those convictions, I seek to show love through, and above my convictions.  

We never really know the conditions of all those around us, at any one time, in any one place.  We usually go into most circumstances with the lenses of our presuppositions and convictions- aka, logs (Mtt 7:3; Lk 6:41)   

Even if/when we believe we are 'right'- we need to let Love lead us. (1 Cor. 13:1) 

#bekind  #iwearamask #letlovelead

(*I have no agreement with Vogmask; I simply use their product.) 

SSHR 2021 cynthia dainsberg



No comments:

Post a Comment