The part I want to share is the 'funnies' section! We all have plenty of our own stories that we, and our families, have to laugh about, or cry about- hopefully there is more to laugh about!
Here are some funnies from the site:
- You can’t remember how to turn the shower off.
- You get winded playing chess.
- You look forward to a dull evening.
- When all the pharmacists and lab workers in town know you on a first name basis.
- As a Lymie was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang. Answering, he heard his wife’s voice urgently warning him, “Herman, I just heard on the news that there’s a car going the wrong way on I-15. Please be careful.”"H---, ” said Herman, “It’s not just one car. It’s hundreds of them!”
:) I especially like the second one about smiling. Lots of times the person is speaking and all I can make out is something similar to a Charlie Brown cartoon when an adult is speaking! "Wauh-wauh-whauh-whauh-whauh!" And even if I did hear it- remembering what was said is a whole nother matter!
Let me know what your best Lyme-funny moments have been~
May the LORD's presence bring you joy!