Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Beauty focus

Having had many a day (weeks, months..) being homebound (room bound)... I understand how important it is to bring beauty in- since we can't go out to it a lot of the time.   And, even though we truly aren't there- we can take it in with our minds, and savor what we can.

Doing this- can benefit our well-being. 

I've been fortunate, in that my husband got me an iPhone (4S) this past year- so I can snap pictures here and there.  The pictures are available to me to pull up on my little screen- and I enjoy taking a look at them- especially during times of forced-rest. 

Recently, the idea came to me to share them with others -  which I've begun to do on fb and on Instagram ( #lymesurvivorthriver ) 

Understanding that some may balk at the pictures, or become jealous that I have been 'out'...still, it is worth a chance, and I wish that they will understand my heart in that I wish to bring some beauty to them, having experience 'cave life' for so long myself-  it is just good to even get glimpses of 'out there'. 

I do not have a fancy, expensive camera- nor am I a professional photographer... just someone who tries to catch life scenes when she can, with what she has- to share the moment with you~

Blessings-

Psalm 33:1

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Praise to the Creator and Preserver.

33 Sing for joy in the Lord, O you righteous ones;
Praise is becoming to the upright.
 
 






 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment